Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Beats headphones.

On 22 Nov 2015 at 2:05pm olithedrifter wrote:
Hi. I stupidly dropped my big white headphones in the needlemakers car park on Friday night at about 830pm. They were a gift and i am a simple man with a very simple bank balance. If they are found please please get in touch. Thank You
On 22 Nov 2015 at 6:54pm Judge Mental wrote:
Whilst I sympathise with your loss you could buy a better pair of headphones as far as audio quality goes at a much reduced price (John Lewis). You only pay for the Beats logo, not for audio quality. See any audio magazine for confirmation.
On 22 Nov 2015 at 6:58pm Judge Montal wrote:
Your having a laugh ain't you, next you'l be seeing the Batman.

On 22 Nov 2015 at 7:00pm olithedrifter wrote:
They were a gift. Im aware there are probably better ones out there but i still liked them very much!
On 22 Nov 2015 at 7:25pm Judge Dredd wrote:
Never mind The Batman? I'll be after you.
On 22 Nov 2015 at 7:40pm Gary wrote:
Sorry to hear Oli and it's a shame people start leaving comments saying they are no good anyway. It's not helpful and it's not clever as the famous saying goes.
Kind regards,
Gary
On 22 Nov 2015 at 8:44pm Tipex wrote:
Someone loses their headphones and the response they get is comments about how their friend bought the wrong headphones! On on the Lewes Forum...
On 22 Nov 2015 at 9:12pm wrote:
Thats ripe coming from Tipex who's not adverse to writing a whole pile useless cr@p on other peoples threads...
On 23 Nov 2015 at 8:19am Ben wrote:
I'm surprised nobody has mentioned how silly they look, just to compound his misery! I hope you find them pal.
On 23 Nov 2015 at 9:15am Del Boy wrote:
FOR SALE.
One pair of Beats headphones. White. Slightly used. No phone but will be at Needle makers car Park 1pm for sale to highest bidder.
On 23 Nov 2015 at 1:02pm Bel boy wrote:
Another bell enders ? Poka Lewesers.

On 24 Nov 2015 at 8:06pm olithedrifter wrote:
Thanks for the nice messages. Yes I'm sure I did look a bit of a nob in them but what the hey! Still no sign of them, hope whoever picked them up gets some good use out of them. Not the end of the world! Thanks again

25 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Commercial Square programme 31:132
Commercial Square programme

Im sure one of your conspiracy theories will come true, and despite all of them probably being bogus nonsense, that one bullseye... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
There are no ordinary moments
Dan