Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Bearnaise Sauce

On 26 Jun 2012 at 10:58pm Mrs Twine wrote:
Peter, I have looked at several recipes for Bearnaise Sauce, and find all of them are too long for my poor old arthritic fingers to type out. But if you Google "Bearnaise Sauce made easy", you will find a recipe plus demonstration video. All good wishes to Boon and baby. Just think - it could have been yours if you hadn't split up - and that would really have cramped your style!
Hubby is having a short respite in a home for the confused but cantankerous, so I am holding a Yogurt Knitting and Knees Up party on Saturday. All welcome.

On 27 Jun 2012 at 7:59pm Peter Byron wrote:
My dear Mrs T, I am considering having caterers in as I am without a good girl to cook the food! I shall look for the recipe on Google and take note for future dinner dates. You are very astute, to point out that I could have been lumbered with Baby Boon, but alas Nigel took the duty over ha. Baby Boon is a sweetie, just hope it stays that way, as Nigel is rather wayward! Speaking of wayward, a very dear chap (I have known for years) called Charlie Mortimer has writen a super book called, Dear Lupin, Letters to a Wayward Son (I am doing my own version as we speak) it has been serialised on R4, do read it or listen on BBC iPlayer, you will find a few chuckles to be had. Had a terrible meeting yesterday with the Bankers (if I had a speech impediment they would get the correct title) after which I went to Brighton races and won a few bob on a fine horse called OOI LONG. Now to more serious matters, Your Hubby, trust he is relaxing, one does not need to be 'with it' to relax and be happy, kindness and fun can be felt on any level. Best to you Mrs T, back soon. Peter B

35 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Bottleneck House 13:132
Bottleneck House

Good to hear.

Tempers have been flaring in town over the lack of diversity of choice of olive oil ;p

Would love to know... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
I like the forum and being able to respond to things I agree and don't agree with.
Clare