Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Batten down the hatches

On 18 May 2011 at 5:37am kingfisher wrote:
Year 11 leaving day at Priory this friday. Have it on good authority that it's going to be "lively"

On 18 May 2011 at 9:14am Vesbod wrote:
Drat, and it's going to be a sunny day too, perhaps we can bring Sunday's rain forward......

On 18 May 2011 at 11:27am Percy wrote:
It is always going to be "lively". However the litte brats will probably be passed out after a bottle of white lightning before 5pm so it should be a relatively quiet Friday night.
Im sure some of them will try and get in the pubs and it is vital they are not allowed in... I dont want to have my Friday night drink up ruined

On 18 May 2011 at 11:40am Not Bill wrote:
Great, more late night graduation celebration openings at Bill's coming up then. Does anyone know if he actually has a) a late opening licence b) alcohol licence c) music licence as I can't see anything on his doors to say either way. Being friends with a number of pub landlords and knowing the trouble and hoops they go through for these, seems a little unfair if not.
Last time I spoke to the council about the place being open late at night with noise and drunken people, I was told he had a special agreement to be allowed to open late upto 12 times a year but with the current Thurs / Fri / Sat late night openings, must have gone well over this limit by now

On 18 May 2011 at 11:54am 'ere be monsters wrote:
Fantastic, not had a go at old 2 star Bill for ages.

On 18 May 2011 at 4:20pm Clifford wrote:
He seems to have quite a few 'special agreements' with council officers. First there was the tables and chairs on pavement special agreement, now the late opening special agreement. I can't imagine how it's arranged.

On 18 May 2011 at 4:51pm Cliffite wrote:
Yes I love how the pedestrianisation of Cliffe and widening of the pavements seems to be just so more tables & chairs and boxes of stock can be shoved out into the paths of passers by (refer back to the thread about the mobility scooter user struggling to get through)

On 19 May 2011 at 3:27pm steve watts wrote:
in a "preventatavive measure" the school have been expelling dozens of kids this week so the high jinks happens on the streets rather than in the school .Thanks Priory !

29 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Willeys Bridge 131:132
Willeys Bridge

Just noticed. TP started "Quote of the Moment", although it's hard to understand what it's for. more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.
George Orwell