Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Barking dog.

On 2 Feb 2017 at 2:34pm Mrs Nelson wrote:
A poor dog is left out in the freezing cold and rain all day and often is. This poor animal is suffering. it's at the end of Prince Charles road, Malling.
On 2 Feb 2017 at 2:53pm Hot Lips wrote:
How many times has this been put on the forum. Mrs Nelson, if you are so concerned why on earth have you not contacted the RSPCA/council/police???????????????????????????????
On 2 Feb 2017 at 2:56pm Ecilop wrote:
It's not a police response , so rspca , is the way f dog warden at ldc
On 2 Feb 2017 at 3:09pm dlop wrote:
Lewes District Council Dog Warden tel. 471600
On 2 Feb 2017 at 3:14pm Doris wrote:
Yes, ring the animal warden at LDC. The RSPCA won't want to know about stuff like that, if they can actually be bothered they'll check it out around Julember!
On 2 Feb 2017 at 3:33pm dick wrote:
Well on Saturday night there was a old dog walk up and down my road . For about 1 hr or so did not known what to do
On 3 Feb 2017 at 9:41am Concerned wrote:
Always ring the RSPCA, they will come and investigate. I have done this before and they are very efficient

On 3 Feb 2017 at 10:57am GirlAboutTahn wrote:
The RSPCA will come and investigate but they are very unlikely to do anything if the dogs basic needs aren't met. I called them out to a poor labrador being kept in a small cage outdoors (in East Chiltington, anyone else seen it?) with a cut out barrel as a kennel and they called me to say they had been to investigate and wished they could help as they can see why I was concerned but unfortunately as the dog wasn't underweight and had water then legally they are unable to do anything. Poor thing was snarling and barking, very out of a character for a lab, upsets me just thinking about it.

On 3 Feb 2017 at 11:25pm GirlAboutTahn wrote:
Sorry, that should be ARE met

28 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

It Takes Balls to be a Phoenix 47:132
It Takes Balls to be a Phoenix

Endofthehouse - what is a 'dinlo gorger'? more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it.
Thomas Paine