Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Baker & the Reform Club

On 18 Mar 2013 at 12:20pm bloke wrote:
OMFG

Norman Baker had released a pop single. Here's the Telegraph article about it accompanied by the video.

Check it out here »
On 18 Mar 2013 at 3:19pm Deelite wrote:
Well, a minority opinion it seems but I think it's quite good.

On 18 Mar 2013 at 3:50pm Blip wrote:
I'm no judge, but I liked it. I am now hoping for him to pay equal attention to the state of Winterbourne Lane. Patching the potholes is not the answer.
On 18 Mar 2013 at 4:55pm NMDepress wrote:
If you liked this, you will like what it is a terrible copycat version of even more. 'Well Respected Man' by the Kinks. Parts are identical although obviously one is better than the other. Someone clever could make some satirical comments on the themes of not having original ideas, trying to take credit for someone else's' creativity and hard work, the ego of the thing, and the delusional aspect, let alone the cringey thin political theme. I can't be bothered as i am too busy trying to forget excruciating image of my MP trying to look cool.
Anyone with sense would have enjoyed making this, and keeping it for friends, family and fans. I'm glad he can afford this vanity project, but for once, someone should ask Simon Cowell to just tell him how it is..

On 19 Mar 2013 at 1:21pm Screaming J wrote:
Given the backing he gave to Lewes Lib Dems in their increasingly desperate and ludicrous anti Falmer stadium antics (still haven't forgiven him) I would have thought a Humble Pie pastiche was more appropriate.

32 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Lewes Cross 69:143
Lewes Cross

Google Lewes Resignalling then select Network Rail item. Shows dates more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
I like the way streets have street parties!!!!!!!
JoJo