Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Badge Night

On 2 Nov 2015 at 9:25pm jenny torworts wrote:
Wouldn't it be good if all the Comical Square and Southover members infiltrating Cliffe's badge night stay at their own headquarters and stop shaming themselves and their societies?
On 2 Nov 2015 at 9:58pm Csbs wrote:
Yeah. Because the entire cliffe area and the pubs within belong to those in Cliffe b.s.
Grow up.
On 2 Nov 2015 at 10:06pm Bonfire Person wrote:
Get over yourself you farcical arrogant Cliffe self-abuser.
I wouldn't be seen dead at your ever-declining so called "badge night".
On 2 Nov 2015 at 10:19pm Convenient wrote:
Yay ... here they go . I have an idea .. why don't all the different bonfire gangs have fights on the night ( Queensbury rules and all that ) and then the eventual winners can claim to be the best bonfire club for a whole year .
On 2 Nov 2015 at 10:46pm BBS wrote:
Bring it on. We'd p1ss that
On 2 Nov 2015 at 11:10pm An inconvenient truth... wrote:
Remind me who owns the Gardners?
On 2 Nov 2015 at 11:33pm jay wrote:
What has the gardeners got to do with badge night div?
On 2 Nov 2015 at 11:47pm An inconvenient truth... wrote:
Oh Bless...
On 3 Nov 2015 at 12:21am BBS wrote:
I have a very small penis
On 3 Nov 2015 at 12:29am We know... wrote:
Thanks for sharing
On 3 Nov 2015 at 6:15am from lewes wrote:
According to the cliffe programme they are running the event as they know all the timings etc, They are running the eve so any problems on what to do or where to go ask anyone wearing a black & white stripey jumper !
On 3 Nov 2015 at 6:17am Bob wrote:
Flippin heck - I didn't realise you get a badge. How cool is that?
On 3 Nov 2015 at 6:50am guy wrote:
where's my badge?. Right that's it!. i'll see you outside the school gates, im gunna duff you up!. can you please all "GROW THE F E C K UP"!!!
On 3 Nov 2015 at 8:26am Tipex wrote:
Personally I'd scrap the society system and just have 1 centrally controlled bonfire team. That would weed out the immature prats who think bonfire is anything more than dressing up in silly costumes and setting fire to stuff. I think bonfire is a brilliant tradition but Lewes would still be a fine town without it.
On 3 Nov 2015 at 8:28am Zebras crossing wrote:
Jenny, wouldn't it be good if Cliffe stayed on their side of the bridge on the night.....
On 3 Nov 2015 at 10:05am Tractor wrote:
This has to be a troll. I know some in Cliffe have a desperation to be noticed by saying things they incorrectly think are controversial but this can't be real. If it is real then it must be exhausting constantly trying to give the impression you're somehow exclusive or a bit "naughty" when everyone looking on from the outside feels a bit embarrassed on your behalf!

On 3 Nov 2015 at 10:15am Bonfire Guide wrote:
#AskAZebra
On 3 Nov 2015 at 4:38pm Geoff Paddle wrote:

Peter: I donít care what you call your sordid little grief-hole. It makes no difference to me. The fact is that an awful lot of my colleagues are Ė

Alan: [Interrupting] Are farmyard animals, yes.

Peter: Youíre talking about my friends, here.

Alan: Iíve probably got more friends than youíve got cows.

Peter: This is ridiculous.

Alan: How many cows have you got?

Peter: Iíve got a hundred cattle.

Alan: Yeah, Iíve got a hundred and four friends.

Peter: I donít see what this is going to gain you. Why donít you just issue a frank and full retraction of what you said, and youíll get yourself out of a lot of silly bother.
Alan Partridge is very similar to Bonfire group discussions.
On 3 Nov 2015 at 4:58pm Bonfire Pastiche wrote:
The typical Cliffe member reminds me of Colin Hunt from the fast show.

18 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Beer garden 9:132
Beer garden

And where are the results of the Arcuri investigation? He gave that woman £100k of taxpayer's money because he fancied the idea... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
I like the Walking to Mount Caburn at the weekend, Lounging about in Southover Grange Gardens eating strawberry ice cream in summertime, Proms in the Paddock, wicked night
A Kane