Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Bad Penny

On 30 May 2007 at 11:37pm The Tooth Fairy wrote:
I see Prat Eccles can't keep his ugly mug out of the spotlight(see viva lewes interview- on line version). Thought we'd seen the last of him. Interesting how he dodged the ' are you local' question, from Lancashire I seem to remember. No mention of Mr. Lewes' appearance in Viz either. Too many 8% Biddies John. Go home (back up north) ferret worrier.

On 31 May 2007 at 7:22am Mr Fat Slags wrote:
Cannot agree more. Stick the Sussex Express in the archive too, unless it can get better with him off the newspaper.

On 31 May 2007 at 9:35pm For The Record wrote:
He he - yes I remember the "Brown Bottle" in Viz - I also remember the "Brown Bottle meets Cider Woman" episode (enough said as the similarities are scary)!

On 4 Jun 2007 at 3:36pm DrippingPan stan wrote:
The bloke is a laughing stock but doesn't actually seem to realise it.
I'd say 80% of Lewes know about his exploits after a few too many pints of cloudy cider. Rumours that he curled a length on the floor of the toilets in The Gardeners because the trap was busy is possibly the most famous one, although this is still to be verified.
Gawd bless you Eccles, you mouthbreathing booze fiend.

33 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

The Bottleneck 113:132
The Bottleneck

What has that got to do with bunces Tom? more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
I like the walk along the ouse to Hamsey church, the view from the top of the Castle, Pells pool, the antique shops and boot fair, the lion in the window of the 15c bookshop, keere street
BrixtonBelle