Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Babysitters

On 20 Nov 2012 at 2:29pm Jacky wrote:
Hello, we're relatively new to Lewes- and love it!- and would like to find a babysitter in our area. We've got two older children who are fairly self sufficient (ages 5 and 6) and a baby who is definitely not self sufficient. Ideally we'd like someone a bit older with lots of experience. Can anyone recommend a babysitter for us? Thank you.

On 20 Nov 2012 at 9:08pm Greenarmymum wrote:
I am in my forties and have a child of my own who is now grown up. I also work for a number of people who between them have twelve children who I pick up from school, feed and babysit for. Obviously, not all at the same time, haha.... I would be interested in babysitting.

On 20 Nov 2012 at 9:19pm Jacky wrote:
Hello, thanks for taking the time to respond. Let's get together to have a coffee and a chat. I'm not sure how to give you my mobile/email details. Obviously don't want to blast them out to all and sundry on the internet. Not sure how this works!

On 21 Nov 2012 at 5:42am Greenarmymum wrote:
Hi Jacky, I would love to meet up, unfortunately I only have Fridays off work and I'm not around this Friday as I'm away for the weekend but If you could wait until next Friday (30th) then we could meet up in Lewes somewhere.

On 21 Nov 2012 at 12:10pm Jacky Adams wrote:
Hello, thanks for your response. Yes a Friday meet up on 30th could work. How about we meet at Baltica cafe on the High Street (the one with the rather nice pottery) at 12pm. I'd have phone with me 07896 953003 and also the baby!
Looking forward to it,
Jacky
PS Please give me a call on the 29th to confirm. Thanks again.

On 21 Nov 2012 at 4:04pm Greenarmymum wrote:
Hi Jacky that sound great, I'll ring you on the 29th and see you on the 30th.

On 22 Nov 2012 at 10:12am babysitter wrote:
I am also an experienced baby sitter (and teacher/play therapist) if you still need someone in the future.
lewesct@yahoo.co.uk

30 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Ann of Cleves 2:143
Ann of Cleves

The old hyena's really living up to his name. Whatever you think about Corbyn the last thing you could imagine is that he's... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
I may not agree with you, but I will defend to the death your right to make an ass of yourself.
Oscar Wilde