Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

BT vs Talk-Talk

On 15 Jul 2009 at 11:14pm Angry-of-Lewes(Retd) wrote:
had a sh1t experience with TT a few years back - but they can offer me the same as BT do - for £21pcm as opposed to 50pcm - SURELY the move makes sense?
What experience can I glean from you lot before I make my choice...

On 16 Jul 2009 at 12:48am Exchange Goblin wrote:
Retarded, personally I would go for O2 as BB provider. It's a bit more expensive but service and quality is worth every penny. With regards to calls, sign-up (I'm not a great fan of BT) with their 'Anytime' and 'International' all inclusive package, each around 4.99. Alternatively, pay Sky a fiver a month (12 month contract) and get the same but make sure your phone line remains in BT control. Sky/O2 solution will cost you 17 to 23 (depending whether you got an O2 contract mobile), BT/O2 will cost 23 to 28 a month. You could go cheaper by downgrading on the O2 package but must say that the 19MB down and 2.5 up I'm getting here are pretty nice for old fashioned copper.

35 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Brian_the_Snail_Lewes 14:132
Brian_the_Snail_Lewes

Ugh, you give TP an inch and he takes a mile with eugenics and other wackadoodle stuff. I do sense though that the power is... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
I may not agree with you, but I will defend to the death your right to make an ass of yourself.
Oscar Wilde