Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

B&Q

On 11 May 2017 at 4:20pm Kitchener wrote:
Is their kitchen and fitting service ok? Anyone got a b&q kitchen?
On 11 May 2017 at 4:45pm Reliable Plumber wrote:
I'd steer clear. I've heard through the trade that their sub contract fitters get no support and there's always stuff missing
I've got clients that have had problems and it's taken ages to get them to resolve the issues
On 11 May 2017 at 5:50pm How about wrote:
Howdens ?
On 11 May 2017 at 6:03pm Kitchener wrote:
Aren't they trade only? Do they arrange the fitter?
On 11 May 2017 at 7:17pm Carpenter wrote:
I wouldn't recommend Howdens either really.
They are trade only and have a stupid price list where you get a 90%discount and it's still not that cheap. The quality isn't great either.
I only ever use them if they have been specified or if it's a cheap and cheerful utility room or office kitchen etc because they have a lot of branches and have most things in stock.
You can normally get a better quality product and for less money by finding a local tradesman to source it for you.
On 11 May 2017 at 10:36pm and thats a fact wrote:
Howdens I have just purchased 4 kitchens from them, very good prices and the quality is always good. the comment about stupid discounts however is a fact on there appliances although at the moment the base price is very low, I never buy sinks and taps from them but have just taken 4 properties worth of new doors Im in the trade Howdens are my first & only stops for kitchens & doors, fire doors etc and thats a fact
On 12 May 2017 at 7:43am Trev wrote:
Magnet.
On 12 May 2017 at 8:43am Reliable Plumber wrote:
Ah yes Howdens bs discount structure
Does anyone ever get charged the full price?

29 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Down the Pan 32:132
Down the Pan

Clean your own place. Most people do. more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it.
Thomas Paine