Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

BMW the drive of your life or not

On 6 Jan 2010 at 5:31pm Anon Of Lewes wrote:
When Driving back from Gatwick today I noticed the number of cars stranded by the roadside 90% BMW is this a reflection on a car or owners?
My thoughts most drivers don't know how to turn off traction control making it useless in the snow?
any thoughts ???

On 6 Jan 2010 at 8:08pm No Pot Pourri wrote:
Rear wheel drive

On 6 Jan 2010 at 8:48pm Down and Out wrote:
NPP - Spot on. Mine turned into a two and a half ton Bavarian sledge before Xmas, so I'm not touching it for now. The automatic door lock heaters still work tho'

On 6 Jan 2010 at 8:58pm SAR wrote:
Why do you think BMWs got big boots? To weigh them down with another half ton of sand and bricks. My favourite and most effective is Mercury but very tedious to get out of thermometers.

On 7 Jan 2010 at 9:45am Annette Curtin-Twitcher wrote:
An unkind person might suggest that BMW drivers are too arrogant to comply with the request not to travel unless it's absolutely unavoidable, and that BMWs are therefore disproportionately represented among stranded vehicles, but I wouldn't dream of making such stereotypical judgements.

32 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

The Gardeners Arms Lewes 115:132
The Gardeners Arms Lewes

Classic reply Tom. No evidence of having read my post, understood it or made any attempt to respond to it. Didn't I make the... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
The Lewes Forum is one of the many great things about Lewes
Nina