Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Are Stocks too good for Huhne & Pryce

On 8 Mar 2013 at 12:18pm A former Lib Dem Voter wrote:
Given the large amount of Public funds spent on trying these "Pillars of Society", and the probable additional costs of looking after them at her Majesty's pleasure. Would it not be better to place them in stocks for a week and allow the taxpayers to exact justice via rotten food and veg!!!

On 8 Mar 2013 at 1:07pm Deckard wrote:
Hmmmm More Replicants that need retiring!!!!

On 8 Mar 2013 at 3:13pm The All Knowing Head wrote:
I'm withPink Floyd's Roger Waters... They should expect to recieve the "Full Penalty of Law" Lol.. Whats more worrying is if they are the purported great and good....
A: What does that say about the capacities of the remaining Politicians?
B: No wonder we are in so much excrement!!!

On 8 Mar 2013 at 3:22pm Compostheap wrote:
I wouldn't waste my time or peelings. The initial speeding issue was bad but forgivable, the ensuing nonsense, and latest indications of who knew about them is shameful. Sadly we are all too familiar with what Lib Dem's define as 'integrity'.

On 8 Mar 2013 at 5:18pm Sussex Jim wrote:
Integrity? I learnt about the meaning of this word from Mr. R. Mead at the Old Grammar School. It certainly does not apply to the modern Liberals, judging by the propaganda they push through my letterbox.

On 8 Mar 2013 at 5:36pm Xplorer1 wrote:
Well, their professional lives are trashed, their family lives are trashed, their reputations are trashed. That's quite a (self-inflicted) punishment, quite apart from a spell in jail.
If you think they deserve the stocks, who else would qualify? And do we really want to go back to such debasing, crude behaviour?

31 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

The Pells 121:132
The Pells

Shoobie, doobie, do wop Pop, pop, shoo wop Shoobie, doobie, do wop Pop, pop, shoo wop Thank you BBC more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
I like the forum and being able to respond to things I agree and don't agree with.
Clare