Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Anyone know a good tattoo aftercare product?

On 12 Aug 2011 at 6:21am injerrerm wrote:
I just got a new tattoo and tried 'unmentionabale product' and it burned my skin and tattoo is scabbing..Anyone have any ideas on something that actually works?

On 12 Aug 2011 at 7:06am stig of the dump wrote:
What did the tattooist advise. Ive used preperation H (treatment for piles) and savlon cream in the past...both recommended by different tattooists and they seemed to work.
I think it's fine to let it scab over...just don't scratch or pick the scabs as this can cause permenant scarring.

On 12 Aug 2011 at 7:34am Dave the rave wrote:
My last tattooist recommended johnsons baby lotion.

On 12 Aug 2011 at 7:48am Artist wrote:
It depends where your Tattoo is.

On 12 Aug 2011 at 8:02am me wrote:
Bepanthen, baby bum cream or Prep H. both work great

On 12 Aug 2011 at 8:27am MC wrote:
This is SEO (search engine optimisation) spam posted by a robot. The Lewes.co.uk forum is listed on a spam database and so attracts a lot of these. Most are removed before replies are posted.
The forum is attractive to spammers as anyone can post without requiring registration

On 12 Aug 2011 at 8:43am stig of the dump wrote:
being totally ignorant of spam, SEO's, R2D2 and christ knows what, What is the point of the original post....just a bit of fun ? advertising ? i really don't knw.

On 12 Aug 2011 at 9:18am kitty cat wrote:
Try Tea Tree oil x that may help x

On 12 Aug 2011 at 9:26am Teddy wrote:
The post associates the name of a company or product (now removed) in with the service (tattoo removal). The robot sends out lots of these associations to all open forums, lists etc held on its database (an awful lot). Google will index the results thus increasing the the likelihood of that company name/web site being returned when someone searches Google for (in this case) tattoo removal (i.e. cloud of associations). This one is odd as it is a post slagging off a product, but maybe that is immaterial.

Often submissions will include a URL, but this forum filters them out, negating much of the usefulness of this type of post.

On 12 Aug 2011 at 5:32pm Annette Curtin-Twitcher wrote:
Sandpaper?
On 27 Aug 2011 at 9:50pm Peter Von Byron wrote:
Act in haste, repent in Leisure, as I know. The name on my buttocks is now but a distant memory, thank Goodness. Best, Peter.

26 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

The Potting Shed Lewes 122:132
The Potting Shed Lewes

Just following some threads from 2009 and many names mentioned there jumped out at me as being my teachers. I was, however,... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it.
Thomas Paine