Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Anyone here seen a ghost or a poltergeist?

On 29 Aug 2018 at 2:01pm Own Ghoul? wrote:
After a jokey ouija board session (is there any body there? Oh how we laughed!) We experienced poltergeist activity in a flat in a Victorian house in the early 70s.Lights and an old dansette record player would switch themselves on and off and objects such as a potato peeler of all things, would jump up into the air and hit the window for no apparent reason.I remember getting a belt of static electricity from the tap in the tiny kitchenette and suddenly seeing a full unopened cardboard carton of milk jump into the air and smash itself onto the floor, chucking milk everywhere.We weren't so much scared as absolutely fascinated by this craziness.Anyone else had similar experiences?I am a sceptical agnostic about all things mystical, but in this case I cannot disbelieve the evidence of my own at the time, perfectly sober senses.
On 29 Aug 2018 at 4:05pm Bob wrote:
No
On 29 Aug 2018 at 5:50pm nancy wrote:
No
On 29 Aug 2018 at 5:52pm Earl of Lewess wrote:
No.
On 29 Aug 2018 at 6:21pm Derek Acorah wrote:
Sounds like you were probably smoking something as well.
On 29 Aug 2018 at 6:24pm Own Ghoul? wrote:
No,Mr Pakora perfectly straight and perfectly sober.
On 29 Aug 2018 at 6:33pm caz wrote:
Yes
On 29 Aug 2018 at 6:36pm From behind wrote:
Not seen but was approached from behind by a very strong presence whilst renovating a minor house in Kent. I was playing a video game one evening as we were all staying there during the work. Totally engrossed in this game, then suddenly my heart was pounding and I had the utter conviction something was approaching from behind from the fireplace in the old library. I looked round finally, nothing there. Was shockingly real ‘sixth’ sense experience though.
On 29 Aug 2018 at 6:38pm From behind wrote:
Manor House, that is.
On 29 Aug 2018 at 9:34pm Sahira wrote:
Henrik often approached me from behind.
On 29 Aug 2018 at 10:21pm Terri wrote:
The only thing that approaches me from behind is my husband. And it's usually least when I'm in the mood for it too.
On 29 Aug 2018 at 10:27pm Fishalot wrote:
Why has it taken you over 40 years to post this message?
On 29 Aug 2018 at 10:59pm Own Ghoul? wrote:
#Fishalot, I died last week and I just wanted to make contact from the other si
On 30 Aug 2018 at 9:04am Mysterious ways wrote:
I had a few goes on the ouija board and boy did that thing move but it mostly spelled out a load of bollox. Didn’t know any dead people so no one spoke to me. Bit of a laff when we asked ‘should we be doing this’? And it shot straight to ‘No’!

On 30 Aug 2018 at 9:29am I have seen wrote:
a couple of things happen - once I was repairing a WC ( yes seriously ) I stuck a large rubber washer to the pan with silicone. turned round to pick up the cistern. Heard a noise and the washer landed about a foot away from in front of me. The other one, no one would believe, and most would have run out the house but both times there was no spooky feeling, they just happened. And NO Don't mess with ouija boards !

22 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Railway Land Bridge 109:143
Railway Land Bridge

It sounds too close to the Nevill to be Leicester Road or the Pells, but it's very loud! more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
I may not agree with you, but I will defend to the death your right to make an ass of yourself.
Oscar Wilde