Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Any computer wizards here?

On 26 Feb 2005 at 9:19am Bill Gates wrote:
Can anyone help with a computer bluetooth problem.?I have bought a Logitech bluetooth mouse & hub. When installing the software, a message pops up saying I already have a bluetooth stack installed so this one wont install. I have been reliably informed that microsoft service pack 2 is the problem. Does anyone know if uninstalling sp2 causes any problems such as loss of docs etc? (makes a change from parking questions dont you think)

On 26 Feb 2005 at 9:35am Big Steve Jobs wrote:
Hi
You might want to get the updated bluetooth stack from Microsoft.
Have a look at this
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;840635

On 28 Feb 2005 at 12:30pm Computer wizard wrote:
The answer is to uninstall sp2. It is safe to do so, I have done it. Then install your bluetooth, then reinstall sp2. You can then go to device manager and force your logitech bluetooth over microsoft. Then get skype from www.skype.com and buy a bluetooth headset like the mobile phone type. Then you can make calls all over the world for free.The person you call has to be registered with skype too. ( If you have friends anywhere in the world, get them to do the same, you'll be amazed.) Sorry BT. I talk to a friend in Turkey for hours at a time with pure clarity at no charge and sat on my sofa,or anywhere within 33 feet, not at the computer.

On 28 Feb 2005 at 8:24pm peepee wrote:
Skype is a really great program I talk to a mate in Canada for hours and its clear as a bell.
Dont need a bluetooth to use the program you can use a microphone.

On 28 Feb 2005 at 10:16pm Computer wizard wrote:
Thats true peepee but not as good as being sat on the sofa with a hands free gadget in your ear and chatting while drinking and chilling

On 1 Mar 2005 at 5:15pm peepee wrote:
yeah I can honestly say thats my style to.

31 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Skate Park 104:132
Skate Park

So you have taken the non mRNA "gene therapy" vaccine instead then TP? I hear your concerns, but you have an existing alternative... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.
George Washington