Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Another win.

On 1 Dec 2007 at 8:20pm Rookie wrote:
Another win for the Rooks as Bath are despatched down the plug hole by 1-0. Lewes still top of the league.
Next home match is the Boxing Day showdown with Eastbourne @3pm
Come on you Rooks.

On 2 Dec 2007 at 11:16am Mark wrote:
Yawn

On 2 Dec 2007 at 11:51am FA wrote:
Bit too much nasty language is there for you at football Mark ??? Feel a bit insulted when someone calls the ref a "nasty little man" eh mark ??? Feel for the lino when someone questions his parenage eh Mark ???
What a tw@t....ooops !!!
Nice one Rookie....bit of a scrap i hear in the conditions yesterday. I was going down there but i'd been up the pub watching West Ham = too much beer = sleep all afternoon !!!!

On 2 Dec 2007 at 8:29pm Rookie wrote:
It's always good entertainment at the Pan. Beer, chips and football on a saturday afternoon. You can't beat it.

On 3 Dec 2007 at 7:39pm Mark wrote:
you are a complete idiot FA just fed up with continual football chat always the same thing very boring.

On 3 Dec 2007 at 7:55pm Rookie wrote:
Continual football chat? One short thread a week? Hardly continual is it? This is a Lewes forum and the club is an integral part of the town, raises its profile, interests a lot of local people and is a perfectly legitimate subject to debate on here. And don't forget......you have the option not to read those threads. Lighten up a bit.

On 3 Dec 2007 at 8:38pm Double Yellow Line wrote:
Rookie surely you must know that football fans are all knuckle dragging thugs. Now if you gave us a report on the rugger that would be much more acceptable.

On 3 Dec 2007 at 9:14pm Rookie wrote:
Even if that were true then they would still be Lewes knuckle dragging thugs. I don't do rugger, maybe you should make it your contribution.

On 3 Dec 2007 at 9:57pm Double Yellow Line wrote:
I was being ironic. Football, although I expect Lewes folk know it as soccer, is much frowned upon amongst the chattering classes but be an egg chaser and you can do no wrong.

On 3 Dec 2007 at 10:01pm Arctic wrote:
I'm not a football fan, but Mark you really are a fu*k!ng boring little t0sser. This is a Lewes forum, if Lewes fans want to talk about a game, why not here? I don't normally swear much, but if it ticks you off, F**k off.

27 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Harveys Brewery 40:143
Harveys Brewery

It just bothers me that anyone thinks that they or the government have the right to tell me what I can put in my own body. more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
If you lend someone £20 and don't see them again it was probably worth it.
Dan