Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Alternative Royal Wedding event

On 29 Apr 2011 at 9:19am Vesbod wrote:
Hi y'all. Tired of TV, fed up with watching cheesy royals and mind boggling sick commentaries from the media ? Then join me in a one hour's refreshing walk around Landport Bottom. Meet at the eastern gate at the foot of Offham Hill (just off Nevill Road) at 11 a.m. sharp. Distance is approximately 2-3 miles. Bring a mac....just in case, well, I'm hoping it does rain actually !%%^£"

On 29 Apr 2011 at 10:53am Tony Latts wrote:
Just go on your own you miserable tw@t. I could come with you but the urge to throw you off the top of the Chalk Pit would be too great.

On 29 Apr 2011 at 1:03pm NCG wrote:
good grief, Mr. Latts! when i first read your screen name, i thought it was "Tony Latte", which sounded rather gangster-ish to me. reckon my first instinct was not far off the mark. yeeesh!

On 29 Apr 2011 at 1:09pm Citizen wrote:
The French got it right. Bring back the Guillotine. Vive la President!!

On 29 Apr 2011 at 1:14pm NCG wrote:
and let the all eat cake! personally, i could really go for a piece of that Groom's Biscuit Cake right about now. and some Earl Grey Cream Tea with a bit of lemon. yum.

On 29 Apr 2011 at 3:04pm Oilbarron wrote:
Vesbod = definition of moron

On 29 Apr 2011 at 4:49pm Vesbod wrote:
Sorry guys, I sat down "just to watch 5 minutes" of the wedding this morning, and I've just come away from the TV !! I hope you didn't miss me on that nice walk !!
What a spectacle ! What a couple ! what a dress ! what a fantastic flypast ! I'm so glad I saw it all....now, where's me boots for that walk.....
(Tony Latts ( I prefer Latte !) and Oilbarron - you're both very rude !!)

30 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Harveys Brewery Lewes 39:132
Harveys Brewery Lewes

Ugh, you give TP an inch and he takes a mile with eugenics and other wackadoodle stuff. I do sense though that the power is... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it.
Thomas Paine