Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Aged 35 to 60, travel to Brighton by bus?

On Thu 28 Feb at 9:16pm Johnmcco wrote:
Transport consultation paying £70 cash
Dear all, I am looking for a couple of people who use the 28/29 bus to Brighton from Lewes, ideally for work but a regular leisure traveller should suffice.
It is for a transport consultation with a government agency about this route. It will take 2 hours in central Brighton this coming Monday evening. You will join a group of fellow travellers around the table discussing the route and will be paid £70 cash for your time.
Sorry for the short notice! If interested please get in touch asap. John John.mccooke2@gmail.com
On Fri 1 Mar at 12:43pm Bert wrote:
Whose money are you wasting ? £70 !! Travel on the actual bus and chat to actual users !! Or is that's all a bit too real ?
On Fri 1 Mar at 12:58pm johnmcco wrote:
Cheers for that Bert!
I think this is filled now, I will post up to say when it definitely has been, cheers to those who replied.
On Fri 1 Mar at 1:11pm johnmcco wrote:
Filled now, cheers N + S. John
On Fri 1 Mar at 2:06pm Horseman7 wrote:
Just out of interest johnmcco, how did you arrive at that demographic?
On Fri 1 Mar at 2:12pm johnmcco wrote:
I'm the person finder Horseman, I don't decide the demographic. There were 18 to 35 and 60 to 75 groups too. Which I guess ignores the opinions of those over 75 and under 18!

31 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Lewes Cathedral 62:137
Lewes Cathedral

Apparently not... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it.
Thomas Paine