Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Aged 35 to 60, travel to Brighton by bus?

On Thu 28 Feb at 9:16pm Johnmcco wrote:
Transport consultation paying £70 cash
Dear all, I am looking for a couple of people who use the 28/29 bus to Brighton from Lewes, ideally for work but a regular leisure traveller should suffice.
It is for a transport consultation with a government agency about this route. It will take 2 hours in central Brighton this coming Monday evening. You will join a group of fellow travellers around the table discussing the route and will be paid £70 cash for your time.
Sorry for the short notice! If interested please get in touch asap. John John.mccooke2@gmail.com
On Fri 1 Mar at 12:43pm Bert wrote:
Whose money are you wasting ? £70 !! Travel on the actual bus and chat to actual users !! Or is that's all a bit too real ?
On Fri 1 Mar at 12:58pm johnmcco wrote:
Cheers for that Bert!
I think this is filled now, I will post up to say when it definitely has been, cheers to those who replied.
On Fri 1 Mar at 1:11pm johnmcco wrote:
Filled now, cheers N + S. John
On Fri 1 Mar at 2:06pm Horseman7 wrote:
Just out of interest johnmcco, how did you arrive at that demographic?
On Fri 1 Mar at 2:12pm johnmcco wrote:
I'm the person finder Horseman, I don't decide the demographic. There were 18 to 35 and 60 to 75 groups too. Which I guess ignores the opinions of those over 75 and under 18!

31 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Closet and Botts window 27:143
Closet and Botts window

'Reclaim the streets' Tom? You jest. The same procession year after year on one day, the same relentless brainless 'patriotism'... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
Life begins at the end of your comfort zone
Nancy