Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Accident by Specsavers - loose paving slab

On Wed 30 Jan at 3:25pm Coletrane wrote:
An 85 year old lady badly hurt herself today tripping over a very wobbly/loose paving slab on the alleyway near specsavers/whsmith. Landed on her face and hurt her knee. Ambulance was called (I was told by 999 there was a 2 hour wait ).
Apparently 3 people have been hurt there now, council have not fixed it despite being called about it before. Sort it out!
I don't live in Lewes - if anyone nearby has a road cone or something it might be good to put there to avoid anyone else falling. I'm calling the council about it anyone else local might want to give them a shout too as its pretty dangerous and should be fixed straight away.
Ta
On Wed 30 Jan at 3:27pm Malling resident wrote:
Good luck getting through
On Wed 30 Jan at 10:03pm Joe wrote:
I hope the lady is ok
On Thu 31 Jan at 3:18pm Visitor wrote:
On the map on escc it looks like a private path it's not adopted.
On Fri 1 Feb at 12:58pm Earl of Lewess wrote:
In this instance, the phrase "Should have gone to Specsavers" doesn't really work, does it.
On Fri 1 Feb at 6:19pm Decent Citizen 1 wrote:
Why would three people thumb down a post re an 85 year old lady having an accident? Beggars belief!
On Fri 1 Feb at 6:22pm Decent Citizen 1 wrote:
Just seen 6 thumb downs for Joe hoping lady ok! What is wrong with people?.

30 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Cliffes Cliff 26:139
Cliffes Cliff

@TomPain - Yes, the climate changes due to a variety of factors (including variation in the sun itself) but not on the short time... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it.
Thomas Paine