Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

ATS LEWES

On 4 Jan 2016 at 2:23pm STEVO wrote:
Just been to ATS Lewes what can i say FANTASTIC service, friendly staff and totally honest can't fault anything staff,price and service 10/10
On 4 Jan 2016 at 3:10pm Red wrote:
How can you tell they are totally honest after one visit?
#fishy
On 4 Jan 2016 at 4:12pm STEVO wrote:
never said it was my first visit did i???? ive been to a couple of ATS before and cant fault anything.
On 4 Jan 2016 at 4:15pm Earl of Lewes wrote:
I used them twice last autumn and would agree with Stevo. However, for any other work, I always use Flomar - they're the best garage I've used in 24 years of driving.
On 4 Jan 2016 at 6:19pm Kwik Fit wrote:
Business slow at ATS? Some free advertising needed?
I went there a couple of years ago for some tyres and was suspicious at the price quoted. I was right. It was a rip off and went elsewhere.
On 5 Jan 2016 at 11:30am Kwicker Fit wrote:
Told me I needed a new Catalyst at 400+, problem was really a little hole in the flexi pipe- 85 to fix elsewhere
On 5 Jan 2016 at 1:09pm sarah wrote:
Been to ats afew times and got good service and always given a quote before any work carried out, they only do minor repairs though and anything major ialways go to diplock injection in Hailsham who although expensive are with check a trade

On 6 Jan 2016 at 12:15am Jayem wrote:
Check a trade lull you into a sense of security about the firms who register but if you ever try to complain about one you'll realise it's a farcical site.

29 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Lewes at night 57:132
Lewes at night

I am fairly certain that a moment of reflection was organised for the lady from Landport. more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
Life begins at the end of your comfort zone
Nancy