Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

A27 incident

On 29 Oct 2018 at 5:51pm Annette Curtin-Twitcher wrote:
Just got back from picking my car up from being serviced, and looked online to see if there was any special reason for the traffic being so bad.
The Argus website says that there's been a "police incident" on the A27 and it's closed in all directions at the Ashcombe roundabout.
Anyone know what that means? Is it an accident that the police were involved in, or an incident being dealt with by the police?
And I feel very sorry for anyone trying to get home, including Mr C-T who's sitting on a bus that hasn't moved for ages.
On 29 Oct 2018 at 5:57pm Marco wrote:
Rozzers on Twitter reported...is closed both ways between Ashcombe & Southerham roundabouts due to an ongoing incident. Avoid if you can.
On 29 Oct 2018 at 6:03pm Kated wrote:
I read somewhere that itís police trying to talk someone down from a bridge near ashcombe roundabout so a27 shut.
On 29 Oct 2018 at 6:06pm Bad move wrote:
Some woman jumped from the railway bridge near Kingston roundabout (Ashcombe roundabout)
On 29 Oct 2018 at 6:07pm Apparently wrote:
Its reopened now. Air ambulance was on the scene earlier so now is just getting through the back log of the queue
On 29 Oct 2018 at 6:09pm Annette Curtin-Twitcher wrote:
Omg, the poor woman.
Thanks for the info.
On 29 Oct 2018 at 6:30pm Mario wrote:
So sad.
On 29 Oct 2018 at 6:40pm My town wrote:
Yes it is very sad.
On 29 Oct 2018 at 7:58pm Silly billy wrote:
Gross
On 29 Oct 2018 at 9:00pm Malling resident wrote:
Has this got anything to do with the helicopter that landed on malling field this eve?
On 30 Oct 2018 at 10:02am Menthal wrote:
the chopper was skimming the river by willeys bridge for a while around 6, I assumed somebody was in the river
On 30 Oct 2018 at 10:47am Wiltz wrote:
It has come to light that the person involved in this incident is an eighteen year old girl. Her injuries will effect her, and her family, for the rest of her life.
I hope the sender of yesterdays sick and insensitive post (now thankfully deleted) never experiences mental health issues.
Before attempting to break into comedy (I'd quit now if I was you), please stop and think about the immense turmoil that this poor girl, and all those that love her, are going through.
On 30 Oct 2018 at 11:58am @Wiltz wrote:
That is so sad. An 18 year old should be enjoying life, but instead thought her only way was to opt out of life.
I really hope she, and her family, find the support they need over the coming weeks and months
On 1 Nov 2018 at 10:16pm Izzy wrote:
This poor girl I actually knew very well, I am close with her best friends and itís heartbreaking to see how itís affected us all. To those horrible people sending hate to her, youíre disgusting, she couldíve died.

23 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

south street badge 107:132
south street badge

Hi, I would like to add an event but the system won't let me. Please help! Maia Eden more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
The great thing about the Lewes Forum is it's up to date and lively, you don't have to wait a month to get out of date news
Clarissa