Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

2 bed house or 2 bed flat wanted

On 17 Aug 2012 at 3:09pm charlotte wrote:
Hello! we are a family of three, and we are looking for accomodation in Lewes, 2 bedroom house or flat to rent in the delightful town of Lewes. We have no pets and we are non smokers. We are wanting to pay 7-800 per calender month. We are looking to stay long-term, and we both work full time. If anyone has any information please reply to this post thank you
Charlotte and Jamie

On 17 Aug 2012 at 3:38pm A right state agent wrote:
7 - 800? Forget house, think bijou flat

On 17 Aug 2012 at 3:46pm John wrote:
Have you thought about trying one of the villages just outside of Lewes? Recently there have been 2 bed properties available between £800 - £900. There is one in Plumpton at the moment I think for £895?

On 17 Aug 2012 at 4:20pm Trevor wrote:
Yep, I'm afraid you're WAY off if you're expecting to pay £700-800 pcm for a two bed house in Lewes.

On 17 Aug 2012 at 9:03pm Ed Can Do wrote:
We used to pay almost £700 pcm for one bedroom in a house share. Even in Ringmer you'll be lucky to find a two bedroom house for that little. You're looking at over a grand a month in Lewes easily.

On 18 Aug 2012 at 5:54pm Pluto wrote:
Any Lewes 2-bed house offered below £850 will be likely to be grim, or owned by a philanthropist. The former less uncommon than the latter.
Looking at the lists of agents such as BPM fairly ordinary little houses on Malling, that would suit you nicely, are likely to be £900, and at that price they are snapped up at once. BPM put them on their own website first - by the time they appear on Rightmove they are gone if they are any good.

31 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Assad farewell 6:143
Assad farewell

I'm very happy for you then. How are you going to use it? more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
Life begins at the end of your comfort zone