Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

23 Days To Go

On 13 Oct 2010 at 8:46am Clan D Stein wrote:
Hurrah!

On 13 Oct 2010 at 9:25am Disgruntled man wrote:
I've seen this countdown, but have no idea what it is about? please bore me with a long winded explanation!

On 13 Oct 2010 at 10:47am Clan D Stein wrote:
No, if you don't know then you don't matter.............

On 13 Oct 2010 at 11:29am Disgruntled man wrote:
i feel really left out now... if you see a crying man at the bonfire, that will be me... oh wait...

On 13 Oct 2010 at 11:33am Lewesian Lucy wrote:
To be honest, I LOVE the this time of year and all the build up involved with the impending bonfire celebrations, but please - is it not a little sad to be counting down the days on a forum and getting as excited as a porcupine meeting a pineapple about it.
Really? do you not have anything else to be doing other than writing "23 days to go" 22 days to go etc?
Go back to watching Jeremy Kyle will you

On 13 Oct 2010 at 11:35am Disgruntled man wrote:
i thought it was an incorrect countdown to Christmas!

On 13 Oct 2010 at 12:07pm Clan D Stein wrote:
I can't believe that tomorrows planned posting has been guessed in advance, damn security breach! Jeremy Kyle?! never watched it in my life, don't watch ITV infact, a channel for fools and idiots!

On 13 Oct 2010 at 4:56pm Peter Byron wrote:
Bet half of Lewes prison are following the same system ha ha, 23 days to go, 22, 21 20. Life is what happens while we are waiting for it to happen friends. Looking forward to the event I must say. If I can find a date for the evening I shall bring her along, have an idea who she might be nudge nudge wink wink (nearly put A as oppossed to I ha ha. Best to you all, Peter

On 15 Oct 2010 at 3:49pm Peter wrote:
When you've seen one you've seen them all

28 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

The Elly Angel 114:132
The Elly Angel

You have to do a degree for which there is no longer a bursary for, to earn a pittance working long hours in a system being... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
Liberty cannot be preserved without general knowledge among the people.
John Adams