Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

2018 - Best Wishes to all, without constraints

On 24 Dec 2017 at 8:07pm the people wrote:
Need to focus on life positives and support our fellow man. Life too short for negative and abusive comments on this forum. Please let us all be positive in 2018....Seasons Greetings to all here in Lewes and in the wider world..
On 24 Dec 2017 at 9:42pm Good will to all wrote:
We need to learn look after everyone. Not so difficult really. Merry christmas

On 24 Dec 2017 at 10:30pm Christ Mas. wrote:
In the Bible it says,
I will fill your mountains with the dead. Your hills, your valleys, and your streams will be filled with people slaughtered by the sword. I will make you desolate forever. Your cities will never be rebuilt. Then you will know that I am God.
I decided to order a man to lead the prayer and then take a flame to burn all those, who had not left their houses for the prayer, burning them alive inside their homes.
Fight them until there is no more and worship is for God alone.
Religion is evil.
On 25 Dec 2017 at 1:31am Confused wrote:
It says 'Religion is evil' in the Bible??
On 25 Dec 2017 at 9:00am Gus wrote:
@Christ Mas. Can't you give us chapter and verse to support your strange post? In other words, just WHERE does it say this in the Bible?
On 25 Dec 2017 at 9:03am Gus wrote:
Have just re-read your post. I think you are a little confused: what you write is what ISIS/DAESH does.
On 25 Dec 2017 at 9:15am Nutter wrote:
This forum is used by nutters. Peep peep.
On 25 Dec 2017 at 9:59am @Christ Mas wrote:
Only the quote, I decided to order a man.....is from the Bible, I think you will find the other quotes come from other holy books.
I take it that Religion is evil is your foot note?
On 25 Dec 2017 at 12:16pm Wrong quote wrote:
@Christ Mas, I think you will find only, I will fill your mountains...is from the bible.
On 25 Dec 2017 at 1:37pm Bible Reader wrote:
It is largely from Ezekiel 36

Check it out here »
On 25 Dec 2017 at 2:45pm Christ Mas wrote:
Ezekiel 35:7-9 NLT

26 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Golden Bike 38:132
Golden Bike

Being the end of the tax year I've just checked on my pension pot investments. Currently their down by 11.25% on last year's end... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
I like the Walking to Mount Caburn at the weekend, Lounging about in Southover Grange Gardens eating strawberry ice cream in summertime, Proms in the Paddock, wicked night
A Kane