Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Sea fishing

On 12 Sep 2017 at 6:14pm Cyriel Cheqquet wrote:
Sorry if this is a bit unrelated to Lewes but I'm going up to Brighton Marina next week for some mackerel fishing. Anyway does anyone have any tips for catching them, I'm probably going to use some feathers and a dexter wedge lure. It would also be helpful if you could supply some information about how to jig these lures to make them look more lively
- Thanks
On 12 Sep 2017 at 6:36pm Jackme off wrote:
You need a bit of blinding
On 12 Sep 2017 at 7:24pm Mr Crabtree wrote:
Seaford. They practically jump onto the beach. Feathers are all you need.
On 12 Sep 2017 at 7:29pm Harold wrote:
Try this. but do same from pier, try with straight lead rather than wedge as you can cast further, prob only use only three feathers as well,it can be hard to land them if you get a `full house`on the pier.

Watch the video »
On 12 Sep 2017 at 7:46pm Prince Charles wrote:
3 feathers is good...... Ich Dien
On 13 Sep 2017 at 10:49am The Greek wrote:
3 feathers, fish the beach in Seaford as the tide comes in. May be a bit late for that now though.

On 13 Sep 2017 at 10:22pm Dexter wrote:
Let what ever you use sink and then reel in enough to draw it to the surface again,bass often take the lure on the drop,tight linkes.

30 posts left

Your response

Reserve your name
You must log in to use that name
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Keere Street Lewes 47:137
Keere Street Lewes

We were with BT for years, and had started to see ever increasing internet 'downs'. Every time we called their help desk I had... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
The great thing about the Lewes Forum is it's up to date and lively, you don't have to wait a month to get out of date news
Clarissa