Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Tennis

On Sun 16 Jul at 8:30am The people wrote:
I hear that there will be no ladies and gentlemens tennis at Wimbledon next year. All competitions will be titled as Geneder Neutral events.
On Sun 16 Jul at 9:13am Love All wrote:
It takes balls to make such a comment.
On Sun 16 Jul at 10:58am Clifford wrote:
I hear that the word 'gender' must not be spelt GENEDER. This will be followed by 'tennis' being spelt TENNENIS.
On Sun 16 Jul at 12:13pm Sad wrote:
I wonder where it will end. Can a man in drag take part in female olympic events??
On Sun 16 Jul at 8:06pm @sad wrote:
Of course, the East Germans did it for years.
On Sun 16 Jul at 9:43pm Man UNunited wrote:
There should not be sexist events like the Mens or Womens finals, all tennis players at the finals should just be drawn to play who ever, regardless of gender. Cities like Manchester, Mansfield, should be changed to non sexist titled cities. F..k Off.
On Mon 17 Jul at 8:41am Pedro wrote:
Jeez. I thought this was going to be a thread about the magnificent achievement by Roger Federer yesterday....instead, its a bunch of losers whining about gender. Probably because Dr Who is next going to be played by a woman, or something as trivial as that (or they're still sore about the Tube/TFL trolling them about their tannoy announcements going forward), but its enough to trigger them off and ruin their miserable petty small minded existences.
On Mon 17 Jul at 11:35am Poodro wrote:
What a sanctimonious knob you are.
On Mon 17 Jul at 2:41pm Pedro wrote:
@ poodro. Relax, you'll live longer.

28 posts left

Your response

Reserve your name
You must log in to use that name
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Lewesian Sky
Lewesian Sky

No offence Lopster, but just because you own a drum, doesn't mean you can play it. There are no actual drummers in the band as... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
I like The way it still feels like home every time I return
Expat