Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Putin backed Brexit

On Mon 20 Mar at 10:43pm Trumputin wrote:
FBI director Comey admits Vladimir Putin backed Brexit in ATTACK on European unity. BREXIT SUCKERS!

Check it out here »
On Mon 20 Mar at 11:05pm Idiot wrote:
Idiot
On Mon 20 Mar at 11:23pm Scratch wrote:
Putin’s far-right ambition: Think-tank reveals how Russian President is wooing – and funding – populist parties across Europe to gain influence in the EU

Check it out here »
On Tue 21 Mar at 7:02am Stranger Danger wrote:
Putin and 52% of the British population backed Brexit. Doesn't make him a bad guy.
On Tue 21 Mar at 7:37am Sophia wrote:
The EU is such a wonderful concept where people from different cultures, backgrounds and languages share a common purpose. Together as one, all are welcome.
But just like Putin, there are those that want to divide. I wish those that voted brexit would just leave and go build their backwards looking empire somewhere else. They are not welcome in our vision of the world.
On Tue 21 Mar at 8:14am Who cares? wrote:
Get over it suckers. We are leaving ? End of.
Lewes lewes lewes

On Tue 21 Mar at 9:40am Flashman wrote:
Yes, of course Putin backed Brexit.
He wants to drivide Europe up into little squabbling states so that Russia can intimidate and bully more effectively while building up more of its old Empire.
Amazing that some brexiteers have been so hung up on the perils of a EU superstate for so long and with such dedication that they have completely failed to notice Russia's ambition.
You can look up what Alexandr Dugin, "Putin's sage", has said. "The maximum task of the future is the Finlandisation of all Europe" and "world rule by ethnic russians"
Finlandisation = "the process by which one powerful country makes a smaller neighbouring country abide by the former's foreign policy rules, while allowing it to keep its nominal independence and its own political system."
It's all been a bit upset by America's refusal to disavow NATO but that's clearly what Putin wanted from Trump. No surprise he's beginning to start rattling sabres again.
Mind you go Brexiteers! Freedom and democracy! We all do what we can in our way....
On Tue 21 Mar at 10:41am Hard Worker wrote:
saddo....get a life...
On Tue 21 Mar at 10:44am Tom Brown wrote:
I say, the forum's full of fags. Please don't roast my buttocks again, Flashers.
On Tue 21 Mar at 12:23pm Tom Pain wrote:
Who is this ogre Putin? Is he an evil dictator who kills his own people with weapons of mass destruction? Is he the devil himself causing brexit and trump with his supernatural powers? It was probably him in disguise who bombed Afghanistan,Iraq, Libya and Syria into the stone age and caused the refugee crisis. I bet he bites the heads off kittens.
On Tue 21 Mar at 12:56pm Flashman wrote:
No, he's just a typical Russian Tsar doing what Russian Tsars have always done.
On Wed 22 Mar at 7:36am Buzzard wrote:
It's kind of sad that the most reasoned argument for Brexit now seems to be "Get over it suckers. We are leaving ? End of. ". The ? is particularly poignant.

On Wed 22 Mar at 11:17am Flashman wrote:
Daily Mash hits the mark again...

Check it out here »

On Wed 22 Mar at 12:01pm The Forum Nutter wrote:
Flashman, you do realize that the Daily Mash is satire? I would be slightly worried by anyone taking it seriously.
It's rather pathetic that the Remain lot argue that the Leavers were a bunch of thickos who didn't realize what they were voting for. I voted to leave. I have a B.Sc and a D.Phil. The majority who voted, voted to leave. Presumably the rest who did not vote couldn't care less. It is called Democracy.

On Wed 22 Mar at 6:11pm Flashman wrote:
I can say and think what I want, and campaign for what i want - that's also called democracy.
And I remain convinced that Brexit is the gravest foreign policy error since Suez, with which it has some similarities.

On Thu 23 Mar at 2:48am Sussex Dim wrote:
Sorry, I don’t get it – why would an extreme left dictator want to support populist government?
That just doesn’t make any sense.
I used to think Putin only ever expressed right wing rhetoric, only ever practiced right wing policies, but Old Bloke/Boris was convincingly adamant, Putin’s a “staunch communist”.

21 posts left

Your response

Reserve your name
You must log in to use that name
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

English view
English view

I know someone who went for an interview - 10 minutes, 45 mins later got offered the job. more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
I like the scruffy liberal fittie blokes.
Maddie